Terms and Conditions: Explore the Flipside Competition
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- Promotion Period: 12:00PM on 4th June 2020 to 11:59PM on 30th June 2020.
- Promoter: Lenovo, Redwood Chineham Business Park, Crockford Ln, Chineham, Basingstoke RG24 8WQ
- No purchase necessary: Explore the Flipside Competition is available to all users of the www.exploretheslipside.com website that meet the eligibility criteria set out in these terms and conditions.
- How to enter: Entrants should visit www.exploretheflipside.com and partake in the game. If the entrants gain a score of over 1,000 and complete the competition page entry form, they will be entered into the prize draw. Users will be asked to submit their name, phone number and a valid email address. You will receive one entry per valid email address.
- Entry requirements: Explore the Flipside Competition is only open to Entrants over the age of 18 at the time the prizes are awarded. Employees of Lenovo and their families, and companies involved in the creation of the Competition and their families are not entitled to enter.
- Selection process: The prize winner will be randomly selected and will be notified if successful after their entry submission has been selected. Valid entries will be verified by an employee of Lenovo within 10 days of submission. An entrant is not a winner of any prize until the entrant’s eligibility has been verified.
- There will be 1 winner. The winning submission will be randomly awarded a Yoga C740 worth £799.99.
- Lenovo shall not be liable to perform any of its obligations under the Competition or in respect of any prize where unable to do so as a result of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond Lenovo’s reasonable control and whilst Lenovo will offer an alternative prize of equal value Lenovo shall not be liable to provide additional compensation to the winner in such circumstances.
- Notification: Subject to winner’s approval announcement may be made on the www.exploretheflipside.com website and Lenovo social media channels. The winner may be asked to participate in Lenovo publicity related to the Competition which may include photographs of the winner being published on the www.expoloretheflipside.com website and Lenovo social media channels for a limited period of time and only in connection with the competition. The winner is under no obligation to do this.
- Winners will be contacted using the information provided at the time of entry in order to arrange delivery of the prize. Failure to reply to communication within 48 hours will result in another winner being randomly selected and contacted.
- Eligibility and Disqualification: Late, illegible, incomplete or corrupted entries or entries via any other medium than that described at section 5 will not be accepted. If Lenovo believes that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions then Lenovo will, at its sole discretion, be entitled to withhold the prize and randomly draw another winner.
- All winners must not be employed by Lenovo or its distributors, resellers [name of agency][ during the duration of the competition.
- No exchange: prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other alternative. Prizes are subject to availability and Lenovo reserves the right to change the prize at any time. All taxes and other expenses arising out of the prize arethe sole responsibility of the winner.
- Entrants must be legal residents of the UK, living in the UK at the time of the Competition in order to receive the prize if successful.
- No correspondence: All decisions regarding the winner and prizes are final. No correspondence will be entered into by Lenovo.
- Lenovo act as data controller as defined in the Data Protection Act 2018 (the “Act”). Lenovo agrees to comply with its obligations under the Act. In particular, Lenovo and its partner Brand & Deliver Marketing Ltd, who administer the Competition on behalf of Lenovo, will hold all personal data securely and use it solely for the purposes of administering the Prize Draw as set out in these Terms and Conditions. Data is stored or hosted during the competition period only and following the completion of the competition, all data is deleted completely, no data is archived. Data is stored on internal password protected servers onsite at our office location. No data is shared externally with third parties, nor is it copied or transported anywhere other than electronically. Password protected documents are used when data is shared internally or with our client directly over email.
- Liability: Save for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, Lenovo accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by an Entrant as a result of entering the Competition.
- Amendment/cancellation: Lenovo reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and/or to amend, suspend, withdraw or cancel the Competition at any time and without prior notice.
- Governing law: The Prize Draw is governed by English and Welsh Law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any disputes which may arise out of, under or in connection with it.